Home    About    Tutorials    Recipes    Quilts    Quiet Books    Shop          
        
Loading...

Friday, May 23, 2014

Farm Friday


Not that I would consider us to have a REAL farm. I mean, I have friends and family with hundreds of cows and hundred of acres to farm who would probably turn their noses up in the air and laugh at the thought. We are more like a little farmette. 

It is a lot easier to photograph fields and flowers and animals than my children. So, every now and then, I like to share a little sneak peek at our life in the country.

araucana eggs

yellow chicks
not from the eggs above... just to be clear ;)

baby girl and chick
ameraucana rooster

crocus

hereford calf

willow tree buds

hereford calf bath time

brown calves

AZALEA
  
brown cows
  
brown calf

 zucchini seedlings

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I love seeing the pictures of your 'farmette'! I wish we could have chickens but the zoning laws where we live won't permit it. Oh well. Enjoy your farm. Now that the weather is a little nicer you will be able to enjoy it more!

Shabby Sweet Tea said...

I guess I will just keep living through you and sending my love to the cows... Oh how I want a small farm...

Carla said...

Those calves are just perfect! Lovely farmy. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your comment. You are google+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails