Home    About    Tutorials    Recipes    Quilts   Shop            
Loading...
        

Monday, December 30, 2013

A Miracle of Hope ~ A Book Review


Widower Josiah Plank offers Lindie his name, but not his heart. She needs a father for her unborn child and he needs a mother for his deaf and challenging 8yo daughter, Hannah. The couple struggles with memories from their pasts, trials of the present, and an uncertain future.

This book was a page turner. Mainly a romance novel, the main characters were both likeable and dynamic and the storyline was engaging. Despite a slower start that did a great job setting the mood and tone, there were many twists and turns that captivated my attention in the second half of the book. Some things in the book were a little far-fetched and the ending was a bit abrupt, but part of that is because I wanted to read more! I would definitely recommend this book to others.

I received a copy of this book courtesy of Booksneeze in exchange for my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Carol Pack Urban said...

Was the abrupt ending due to the author setting up for a second book?

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh I loved this book so much!!!
Come read my review - http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-miracle-of-hope-ruth-reid-review.html

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails