Home      About Me      Tutorials      Recipes      My Shop             

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

We have such a pretty snow falling outside right now!



 
It may look pretty, but it is SLIPPERY!  I fell on my behind taking these pics, but I saved the camera.  :)

It is really looks more like Christmas than Thanksgiving now.  Of course, I have been working on ornaments for weeks now.


I will have to cut off my orders soon.  I am getting overwhelmed and I would rather hold my baby than a glue gun. Here is a little peek at some of them again...





Now that I have you all in the Christmas mood, here is something else...


There is a giveaway for a kids' Christmas book over on the SewCharminglyQuilted blog HERE.  It looks like a good one! Go check it out! :)

Oh, and since I have seem to put the cart before the horse here...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Sewing Mom said...

Awe...Love your snow pictures...especially the cows!

Did you get new business cards? with snowmen?!?!?! I think I see them there...peeking out from their plastic wrap.

Thanks for sharing about the giveaway...be sure to get your two entries in!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm thankful you're a friend! God bless.

Bethany @ 3SonsPlus1 said...

I was wondering the same thing about the packages of snowmen business cards (?), ha! Very cute! I bet you too are so thankful for business, BUT, it does get overwhelming, and you're so right about holding that sweet baby while you still can! =)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Even if you have to shovel yourselves out! ;)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails